Sunday, February 13, 2011

NOCH sexy scenes (lovers in action) : man on top

Hi, I think I probably am the first person to post the uncensored photo of content of NOCH's ho scale sexy scenes series on the web : ). I had searched on Internet for such photo very hard for the past one year. However, most of the photos I found are censored so you cannot see the most interesting part of the figures. I did came across a few uncovered photos on Flickr of NOCH's n scale sexy scenes figures. But they are less detailed like the ho scale figures.

Ok here you are. The No. 15954 figure set: man on top. I bought this set in Germany for 7.5 euro. The box is designed in the way that you cannot see the figures at all unless you open it. This set depicts a couple having sex in a conventional way on a red sofa. The details are really good. As you can see in the third photo clearly the woman's breasts. According to NOCH, the figures are made of resin and hand-painted. My inspection tells that the male and female are separately moulded and then sticked together. I do not attempt to separate them.

Stay tuned and more to come. I have another two sets of lovers in action. : )




No comments:

Post a Comment